Periodic inspections involve giving clients a qualified valuation of a new or existing electrical installation. This is very often a mandatory stipulation required by insurance companies to give them insight into the quality of the installation. Periodic inspections are also valuable in determining the state of installation at the time of purchase or sale of properties – basically they serve to provide a record of the state of the installation at the time of purchase or sale.
High Risk Electrical Work
Any electrical work that is deemed as ‘high risk’ will require a certified electrical inspector conduct a residential electrical inspection. The following classify as high risk electrical work that require a mandatory post-installation inspection:
- Solar (PV) System installations
- Main Earthing System installations
- New Incoming Mains installations
- Main Switchboard Upgrade for capacity
- Mains Parallel Generation System installations
- Medical Device areas including domestic dialysis machines
Arranging a consult is fast and easy
If you have any queries regarding an electrical inspection please Contact Us Now and our friendly customer service team will help you arrange a time that works best for you.